Windward Reports for .NET Engine Description
It’s easy to get started with Windward Reports, in many cases it is just 3 lines of code. Here’s how:
* Create an instance of a report object, passing it the report template (a Word, Excel or PowerPoint document) as a stream.
* Call the object once for each datasource. You can mix XML, SQL, and your own custom datasources. XML datasources are passed as a stream. SQL is passed as a set of connection parameters or a Connection object.
* Call the object to format the final report and return a stream that is the final report. This final report can be in PDF, DOCX, XLSX, RTF, HTML, WordML, SpreadsheetML, XLS, orTXT.
* Creating charts is a breeze (AutoTag Video).
* Accepts data from any xml, sql, or custom datasource.
* For xml, uses xpath for all data substitution commands. Xpath is very powerful, yet easy to understand.
* For sql, uses sql select statements.
# No mis-typing of tags in the template. You can't get the format wrong!
# Immediate checking of the results of a tag's select, just press the Evaluate Button button in the tag editor.
# Uncluttered templates, only the tag type is displayed (the rest is displayed in a tool tip when the cursor is over the tag).
# No mismatched for Each or if blocks. Validate command will list all template problems and their location.
Windward Reports for .NET Engine Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Windward Reports for .NET Engine 22.214.171.124
Release notes are not available currently.
Windward Reports for .NET Engine Requirements
No additional system requirements.